Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The worst feeling ever,

Yes! It is worst. I don't know what to say about making this decision. It's complicated. the promise, the story she told, it breaks my heart at the first time i heard it. But she went back to the past where she not suppose to. I just know, it's for lust, not love. I can see it in that guy eyes. All lies there. When he's don't, he'll leave. And I'll be the one who get her up back on the road. She'll never learn. What she suppose to know is just, it's not that wise to be on the show. She's not suppose to do so. Well, it really hurts me. But i'm so afraid of letting her back to my life. I can't figure what's going on now. She's watching me, but she's with someone else, when I still live in hell. I just need to know, when is my time. Mummy is sick, so do i. I can't stand the pressure makes the tumor grows. I just want to make it happen. But my life, isn't that perfect for her. Yes, i'm not good enough. I'm not what you call a romantic guy who talks like Romeo. No. I'm just me. Elmo. Pampered, childish, and a loser. No matter what I do, I'm still not that good. Well, I just hope she's happy. Even though it's hurt inside here, I just want her smile back. And when my time is come, I would be real. I would be enough. She gave me love, she gave me friendship. Somehow, I can't figure why, I don't have that love anymore, coz I told her, she's the last. And she took the love away from me. And now, it's gone.

2 comments: