Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday is going to and end. :)

Just around the corner. It's been bored. But I had a good time here at home.
Seems I didn't use to sit at home so much after studying. Mummy is not very well, but we took care of it. I do feel sad about that. Never thought mummy could be this way. Some say she was with her sickness since 2 years ago. I never knew and I just knew from her friends.

Well, daddy had a problem with financial. I know it all along that my brother can be more than good in anything he do. I was right. Mummy trust him so much. But at the end, this is what happens. I warned them, but they don't listen.

My big brother, he seems to be unstable. He was not really know what he was doing. He should know that he should stick on his work and make some money like any other people. He's an adult. But he can't think of that. Well, he went out everyday just to see that girlfriend of him. But I can see that she's lying about loving my brother. That's sucks. All I can say, they won't last long. :)

About me, I'm just cool. Listen, watch, and learn by myself. They don't know what I suppose to be. But my dad, he knows what I'm capable with. Love you daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment