Thursday, September 24, 2009

ALONE AGAIN


Hello blog. Once again I'm here. Lol. Kinda miss this blog. Well, here I am. Meet you again.
I don't know what to do. Just missing people much. I got home here. In this holly house. With a lady ghost flying around me. But I can't see her. I'm lonely. Right now. My girlfriend is not here for me. All I know, couple has to talk to each other and make things happen. Love, care, anything. Story something about what she did all day. I'm dying to know all that. But, I don't see any. I don't know. Just wonder if she cares. I wish. Seems.... 

Well, I love a picture of us. Here it is. I love this picture so much. We seems happy. I don't think I care much about myself, money or anything. Just her happiness. She's beautiful. And she's the one I want. I just want her to know, she's the only woman that can make my heart felt like a heaven. Dude! She's the best. I can't compare more. Well, I can't barely think of myself. When I see her. Her eyes. One secret about myself, I always peeking on her. Her eyes catches me everytime she came. I'm fainted, but still moving. 

                  God! You're so amazing giving me this angel. Well, It's seems situation makes us fall apart. She knows. Situation sucks! I don't know why something simple is going to be a bad. And keep fighting all the time. And make things complicated. Seriously, I just need her hug right now. Loving her. Gosh! Can't believe I'm saying this in this blog. No one is going read it anyway. So, don't care. MISS HER SO MUCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment