Sunday, September 6, 2009

Not Good Enough :(

Well,it's me. Just me. I don't know what she thought about me. But i think i'm not that good enough. As we know, i can't barely myself to stand on my own. I really can't. Well, this Love that God gave to me, it's heavy, and complicated. I can't think of anything when things like this coming upon me. She just a perfect girl. Yes. I know. No one is perfect. But she's perfect enough for me. Last night, I just can't breath. I was thinking about her all the time. I think I did a lots of things that she want me to. But I just can't figure it out what's on her mind. I can't. I'm a musican, not a magican. Who can figure anything on peoples mind. Not me. Well, I try to make it work no matter what. Just things doesn't come a the way that we had planned. I think she's being miserable with me. I can't do what she wants. Just a simple things, but i can't. I just i thought she could understand that i'm not an angel, who can do anything that God says to them. But i'm just a human being. Got a lots of things that i can't do. That she really hope that i can. I just afford to love her. 

I can't buy her mercedes,Nichi,vincci,crocs, or what ever she wanted. I just got love. For her. But Love can't buy things. You can't buy a Ring with full of diamonds. Luv, you're the best for me. But so much love, makes me be so sure that i'm care enough. I'm not. She didn't say so. She can't see. She can't. Well,what else can i do? what do you really want? Can't you tell me? I'm tired of figuring out what it is. But i'm still trying eventhough I already know that I can't do so. She's the one. The only one. If i'm lying, just kill me when you know it. I can't live when you got hurt so much. It hurts me too. Lot more than you know. The breaking up, I don't know. What if you met someone else? Can i take it? Do you think so? What if I can't? What if I die after that? What if he's not threating you the I do? Are you gonna miss me? What am i? Who am i? I'm invisible. To anyone. No face,no skin,no hearts,no love anymore. When there's no you. It's me.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment