Saturday, September 26, 2009

L.....Love.......L.......Lost...

Yes.. My love, is lost. The wind, whisper. All I hear,just whisper of her voice. From the text that she's typing. I can't hear anything else. It's happening again. Exactly like this. Left behind. When you spend all of your love to the one you love. It's me. It's just me. I can't fall in love. Not the man for that. I was just thinking, about what I was doing. Those rumours, those lies, keeping flying through her ears. Even I didn't do it. Why is this happening? This time right here, I just can't see anything but this laptop,her. I can't feel my legs. My mind is spinning like hell. Hand shiver, cold. Colder, and colder. Just like before. I just thought it's going to be the end of me. It's not a crap. But it's the truth. I can't stand it. Love is too meaningful to me. And it's hurt when it's end with this kind of way. Why don't you just let me die? And make me feeling the pain of dying? I rather die that way that holding the pain of you taking my love away. I can't hold it. I can't......





L.... Lost.. Love.. Late.. Long.. Low.. Lag... L is XXXX........

No comments:

Post a Comment